We’ve just opened submissions for the tenth print issue of apt, due out in spring 2020. For this issue, we are seeking to publish new work that addresses climate change. Topics we’re especially interested in include:
- Environmental, economic, and intergenerational justice
- Community-based responses to climate change
- Physical- and mental-health impacts of climate change
- Biodiversity and species/ecosystem conservation
- Environmental policy and programs
- Intersectional views of climate change
Check out our guidelines page for full details about what we’re looking for and how to submit.